Factions


This translates to Aardwolf in that each faction will draw its own kind of players once they have progressed to the point where they join a faction (see below for information regarding promotions and factions). While each faction will be its own body, at the same time, each faction will be connected through the clan itself, and through those bonds, the opportunity for each member to grow and expand their playing style becomes possible, while still maintaining their individuality.

Each Element has its own influences and functions within the planes. Ultimately each portion of every Element is an offshoot of the original Lord, Xarmaroch. However, at the time of its birthing, every Element is given a purpose. These are the purposes with which the mortal elements base their existence on:


The Air Faction is the public face of The Elemental Cabal. Led by Elemental Lord Stratos, the Air Faction is responsible for recruiting new members, as well as hosting mud wide events.

Leaders

  • Jennie
  • Liathum

BASIC DUTIES

Air will be responsible for communications/relations. This would cover applicants, recruiting, clan disputes (both internal and external), clan relations, and the general public image of the clan.

SERVICES

Air members will hold various events on the MUD at their own discretion, these may include, but are not limited to: Clan Fairs to encourage Clan applications, Trivia, Treasure Hunts, etc. (These can not be requested, they are entirely at the members discretion.)

Air members are available for Mediations in arguments as a neutral party (between clans or players).

Restrictions

  1. Mediations are a payable service, the member will set a cost dependent on who/what is involved, payment is required up front.
  2. Payment is non-refundable regardless of the outcome.

The Earth Faction is the defensive side of The Elemental Cabal. Led by Elemental Lord Lithos, the Earth Faction is responsible for defending the clan in the event of a raid. Earth Faction superheros also give spellups.

Leader

  • Cartman

BASIC DUTIES

Earth will be responsible for the defense of the clan; maze concepts, training and leading members in the defense of the hall, and other defense-related issues.

SERVICES

Earth members are also available for Corpse Retrievals (Level Dependent, don’t ask a level 1 member for a SH CR).
Earth Superheros are available for Spellups (for a member determined price). Please keep in mind that spellups come with no gaurantee.



The Fire Faction is the Offensive side of The Elemental Cabal. Led by Elemental Lord Pyros, the Fire Faction, is responsible for leading the Cabal through raids and wars.

Leader

  • (empty)

BASIC DUTIES

Fire will be responsible for the offensive aspects of the clan; acts of vengeance and/or retaliation, raiding, warring, and general PK.

SERVICES

Fire’s members are available for Hired PK’s against another clanned player.

Restrictions

  1. The target can not be in a clan friendly/allied with the Cabal.
  2. Payment will be decided by the Fire member (dependent on target) and is required up front.
  3. If the Fire member is unable to complete the PK within a mutually agreed time frame, you are eligible for a 75% refund. The remaining 25% is to cover costs incurred during any attempts.


The Water Faction is the knowledge-oriented side of The Elemental Cabal. Lead by Elemental Lord Hydros, the Water Faction is responsible for upkeep of the clan hall, webpage and members board, as well as equiment manipulation.

Leader

  • Fischer

BASIC DUTIES

Water will be the more knowledge-oriented faction. They will be responsible for exploration and mapping, as well as writing descriptions for the clan hall and its mobs. Water also maintains the Cabal .

SERVICES

Water members are available for EQ Enhancements, (Resonate/Illuminate/Solidify/Sharpen/Enhance Armor etc)Water members are also available for EQ/Item retrievals from around the MUD.

Restrictions

  1. No ‘Area Quest’ EQ.
  2. No ‘Reboot Only’ EQ.
  3. Cost is determined by member and is payable on delivery of Item.


© Copyright Elemental Cabal of Aardwolf mud - Designed by Pexeto